BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

MY HISTORY


When secondary school. I’m a good boy until i meet my good friend, Mr. A. I meet Mr. A when i was from 2. That is I’m 15 year old. He is the same school bus with me. One day, he was asking me to join his escape the school. That time, I’m does not have any friend except him. Ever time I’m brought extra cloth to the school. We always go to the cyber city to play computer game. One day, Mr. A brings me to the club. He teach me how to drinking and also introduce Mr. B to me. Mr B is a boss of that club. He introduces a kind of drug that name is K. K made me rich when i was from 3. I was help Mr B to sell the drug. That time, I’m really become a bad guy. I was join the gengstering. We always are fighting to each group. One day, while i was fighting with a guy who was from the other group. There are come a few cop 2 catch us. That time, my mother really disappointed with my attitude. Then, I’m quit from the group and become a new live. But i’m still contact with gangster friend including Mr A. While i starting my new life, i have a new friend in my school. His name is T. T is a funny guy and he also friendly. I like hang out with him because when i hang out with him. I’m always laughs and happy. From that way, i already change and can think positive way. T becomes my best friend until right now. I think maybe is the God giving a present to me. When i was from 5, I’m join the rugby team. I was too late to join the team because that time i have to focus my SPM exam. Many teacher and student wish me to get a good result. I was very tension about it and i have a study every midnight. After we all finish the exam. All students were very happy and relax. Some student was crying because at last the exams are end. Then our class have some party at Tanjung Aru beach. We have a rugby game on the beach and have some fun over there. That day was a sweet memory and also bitter memories to us because that day is our last day meet each other. After that, i was working at sutera habour hotel. At that time, I’m learning about how tired to have a pay. I work as waiter at sutera with payment only Rm3 per hour. I work at sutera for 5 month. Then, i apply to study at Asian Tourisms International collage (ATI). At ATI, i have been taken DCA (Diploma Culinary Art). that is the last hope to keep my life become good in future.

That is about my family, me and also my history. What i want to apologize to my mother because i broken her heart many time before. Hope she will forgive what i had done before and i will promise her that i will change all my attitude.

0 comments: