BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 8, 2009

About Me


I’m Kenneth poh tien hong and I’m born at July 16 1990. I was born in Queen Elizabeth Hospital Sabah. About me, I just a simple person. Sometime I like to having fun with my friends. My hobbies are hanged out with my friend at midnight. Sometime have a rest in listening music. Besides that, I’m also go play basketball near my house. My attitude is I like to have fun. Make something stupid or crazy. It can say my attitude like a children But I also a hot temper person. If someone was make me mad. I won’t forgive that person until my last breath. If i wan relax my mind or I’m too stressed, i have some smoke. I know that smokings are unhealthy but it is the way I’m try to relax myself. Besides that, when i was angry or bad mood, i will looking for cigarettes even I’m try stop smoking. Because that only the way i can relax myself become crazy. I had a history about I’m doing something crazy, that is when I’m 15 years old when I’m was from 2, i was punch a guy until the guy almost die. That time i was lost all my control. I don’t know why I’m doing like that. That all thing because the anger already control myself. If the positive side, I will go the place was peace example like beach. My favourite place to relax is at sutera beach coz that place too nice to relax my mind. In that place, the air was cold. The wave of the ocean was very strong that could make the sound when the wave was punch the stone. The colour of the ocean was blue and green. It is such a good place for the tourist to enjoy the environment. When at midnight, i like to bring my all friend to hang out at sutera. We always stay there and together sing at there.


.

0 comments: