BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HAVE A PARTY AT BEACH


A day before the party, my friend and I was disgust about our party. Some of my friend want have a party at them house but some of them want have a party at beach. It has been an hour to disgust about the place to have a party. A few later, one of my friends suggest have a party at Tanjung Aru beach. At last, all of them were deal about the suggestion. Then we starting collect the money for our party. Then my a few friends join me go to buy some ingredient for the party.
The party day, I’m borrowing my friend’s van to fetch all my friends. We all were disappointed because there are going rain. But it not a problem of us because me and my friends all waiting for it has been long time. When we reach there, I and my friends run to the sea without changing our cloth. Then some of my friends were preparing the barbeque. Then we play our game at the beach that is playing rugby at the beach. It such fun because i didn’t have play rugby at beach before. Before we all take a meal, we all run to the sea again and play again at the sea. Then we have a delicious barbeque chicken wing and cold coke. Then one of my friends was playing guitar and we all was sing a song. After take a breath, we still continue our rugby game. It feels so painful but it still fun for us. Suddenly, there got a people has been bite by jelly fish. Thanks for the God because got a safety guard at there, the guard put the vinegar at the pain. But, at last the person was send to the hospital. We have a party until 7 pm at tanjung aru. All of us was tired but it still a sweet memories for our friendship...

0 comments: